Ministry of Sport and Youth Affairs of Georgia Advisory Committee was established on the bases of Georgian Law "Children and Youth union state support"
Advisory committee activities and membership
The basic form of the Advisory Committee sessions of the council, which convenes at least twice a year.
The Advisor Committee authorized, if it is attended by a simple majority of council members.
Minister of Sport and Youth Affairs, and members of at least 1/3, if necessary, may call an extraordinary session of the Advisory committee.
Advisory committee consists of fifteen members, of whom 6 members nominated by the Director of Child and Youth Development Fund is effected in the Register of Child and Youth Union, and 8 members appointed by the Minister of Sport and Youth Affairs.
Advisory Committee is chaired by the Minister of Sport and Youth Affairs of Georgia.
Advisory committee within a joint review by open ballot, by simple majority of the Duma's decision to make a decision based on the order of the Minister of Sport and Youth Affairs.
Council members shall be two years.
Advisory Committee and the Right and Obligations of Membership
Advisory committee member has right to:
a) Make their own suggestions and recommendations disscussed by Advisor Committee considered any issues
b) Participate in the discussion of the proposals submitted in the committee
c) Take part in voting
Advisory Committee members obligation:
a) Take part in Advisory Committee activites, Attend sessions
b) Defend the provision
c) Advisory Committee member who is the member of that union which project is discussing by the committee does not teke part in voting.
Grounds of early termination of duties of Advisor Committee Member:
a) Abcence of the Advisory committee meetings with no good reason
b) Liquidation of the Committee
c) Leaving member the Committee
d) Personal Statement
In case of early termination of duties of committee member, new candidate will be chosen by the Minisstry of Sport and Youth Affairs of Georgia and the Union
Manegment of the Advisory Committee
Overall coordinates and directs the activities othe committee, is conducted, in accordance with the principal of collegiality, by the Ministry of Sport and Youth Affairs of Georgia. Member of the committee is approved by the minister of Sport and Youth Affairs of Georgia
Sport and Youth Affairs of Georgia Advisory Committee members (2012 year):
1. Vladimir Vardzelashvili - Minister, Chairman of Advisory Committee; firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Giorgi Avaliani - First Deputy Minister, Deputy Chairman of Advisory Committee; email@example.com
3. Irakli Megrelishvili - Head of Ministry Youth Affairs Department; firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Aleksandre Silagadze - Deputy Head of Youth Affairs Department; email@example.com
5. Manana Kavtaradze - Head of International Affairs Division; firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Marika Meishvili - Youth Affairs department, Chief Specialist of Youth Program Division; email@example.com
7. Shorena Siukashvili - Youth Affairs department, Chief Specialist of Youth Program Division; firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Salome Beshkenadze - Youth Affairs department, Chief Specialist of Youth Program Division; email@example.com
9. Rusudan Gvaramadze - Chief Spesialist of international Division; firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Giorgi Tsiklauri -"Support of Youg People"; email@example.com
11. Dimitri Gegenava - " European Law Students Association in Georgia" Secretary General; firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Tamar Subitidze -"Support of Youg People" email@example.com
13. Konstantine Nakhutsrishvili - "Young Sociologists and Politologists Club" President; firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Marika Khanikaevi - "Young Doctors for a healthy Sociaty" Chairman; email@example.com
15. Samira Ismailova - "Georgian Azerbaijanian Student Association" - Chairman; firstname.lastname@example.org